Monday, March 7, 2011

Beautiful Eyes

Today's incident reminded me of a Ruskin Bond Story “Girl on a Train".. Well..  I was getting to work today.. And something amazing happened.. I have walk a few Furlongs.. this morning a taxi stopped by and a gal asked me where is G1 Block.. i showed the taxi driver the location.. As I was going to the same block... I looked at the girl's eyes and said to myself.. WOW... they were Big, great eyelashes and with child like twinkle...

I reached the block and heard a voice "Excuse me MAM" I turned back it was the same taxi driver with the girl inside.. I said "Yes", he said... She needs help to get in.. I assumed it to be access issue.. I took her to the building security. The gal said.. "I have access".. I was perplexed then I shrugged my shoulder and asked what she wanted me to help her with... I noticed she was walking very close along with me as though, trying to hold my hand... She said.. Please take me to 6th floor I can't see... I was stunned...

Strange are the ways of God... I thanked him for all I had...

No comments:

Post a Comment