Sunday, January 30, 2011

Compromise

Small Wish whispered in my ears,
Hush said my mind and said Compromise,
Crush said my heart and said I Compromise,
Compromise, Compromise why Compromise,

I want to fly, and fly so high!
Hush said the World, and Said Compromise,
Crush said my Heart and Said I compromise,
Compromise, Compromise Why Compromise,

I will fight all odds, and go running after my dreams,
Hush said the responsibilities and said Compromise,
Crush said my heart and Said I Compromise,
Compromise, Compromise Why Compromise,

I won’t give up as Yet; I care to achieve my dreams,
Hush said the Hurdles of life, and said Compromise,
Crush Said my heart and Said I compromise,
Compromise, Compromise Why Compromise,

No No, Not anymore can I Compromise,
Hush said the Commitments and said you are all about Compromise
Crush said my Heart and Said I Compromise
Compromise, Compromise Why Compromise.

Responsibilities, Commitments, Hurdles, Sacrifices Let them all be
Hush Said I and said now no Compromise
Yes Said my Heart and Said I won't Compromise
Compromise, Compromise, No More Compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment